Join Siemens Bank in London as an Origination Specialist in our Project Finance team, focussing on the Energy sector in the EMEA region. Siemens Financial Services (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance.
What part will you play?
- You identify and originate large value transactions (syndicated and club deals, unfunded risk participations, project finance) on an international level
- You develop customer and transaction specific solutions and structures for international large value transactions acting as a mandated lead arranger
- Moreover, you solve all topic related questions as well as you lead and co-ordinate a team of international specialists (Risk Management, Risk Controlling, Legal Services, Funding, Pricing, Tax, Accounting, FAS) on a project basis
- You review primary and secondary market transactions (mainly Project Finance) offered by other banks in view of a potential participation by SFS; co-ordinate the approval process
- You negotiate with international customers and their advisors and banks the envisaged individual solution (structure of transaction, facility documentation including collateral, covenants, pricing etc.) and close successfully transactions
- You present large value transactions and their individual risk/return profile to the SFS Managing Directors and the SFS / Siemens Bank Credit Committee
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have a university degree related to finance as well as a minimum of three to five years of experience in origination (client facing role)
- Project experience is required and also knowledge of risk assessment, rating, credit analysis and structuring large transactions
- You can prove your know-how in asset evaluation, management, pricing and portfolio methods
- You are highly motivated, have a self-starter personality and enjoy working independently with attention to detail under high time pressure. You have excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- The interaction with colleagues and partners in an international environment is crucial, therefore excellent English skills are required. Skills in other languages are an advantage
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Closing date: 8th March 2020
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH, London Branch
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time