- You are part of the Core Research & Development leadership team and heading the department for interlocking solutions.
- You are responsible for the digital and electronic interlockings, including the distributed interlocking technology (Sinet).
- You continuously optimize procedures and processes and adapt them to development needs.
- You are managing the multi project view on the interlocking activities in Core R&D.
- You are fostering innovation and driving our development activities.
- You lead local and international development teams and interact with the global R&D organization.
- You hold a university degree (Master/Diploma) in engineering, information or natural science.
- You understand research and development needs and have long years of experience in R&D organizations.
- You have a skill of developing employees and supporting talent movement and growth within and across the business.
- You have many years of experience in the railway infrastructure sector, preferably in the signaling market.
- Because you operate on an international stage, you have besides German very good English language skills as well as a willingness to travel (approx. 25%).
- You are an engaged, motivating and inspiring leader.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time