This position (Financial Analyst 4) will be responsible for financial analyses, reporting and forecasting of financial statements and preparation of related commentaries / presentations on a monthly basis for the Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) business of Siemens Healthineers. Responsibilities also include end to end management of the Annual Budget process. The position involves a high level of engagement with the VP, LD BPC and CFO, LD and is based in Tarrytown, NY
- Responsible for the LD monthly Close process including analysis and reporting of actuals (U+4 to U+13), ARE analysis of key KPIs, variance analysis, monthly FC call package and commentary for CFO
- Develop monthly LD Forecast - analysis of bottom up country submissions to derive LD forecast
- Responsible for the FX tool for overall LD and any ad hoc analysis required on the FX topic
- Owner of LD Budget Process - responsible for ensuring end to end coordination between all stakeholders
- Responsible for all communication sent to IR incl. follow up questions post quarterly Earnings calls
- Other deliverables to Siemens Healthineers Performance Controlling (e.g. Cash+, Profit Bridge)
- Responsible for monthly / quarterly presentations (LD MT, QOR/PD), and all ad hoc presentations requested
- Support in special projects and ad hoc requests
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field
- Required past experience: 5-8 years’ experience
- Required amount of travel: 5%
required knowledge, skills, or expertise:
- Advance knowledge of MS Office Applications
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Preferred past experience / education in Accounting or Finance
- Other preferred knowledge, skills, or expertise: Understanding of the P&L and Balance Sheet and FX
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.