This position is responsible for providing support to the Performance Controlling team for Lab Diagnostics (LD). Activities would include monthly reporting and financial analysis for all the key finance KPIs, financial modelling as well as preparation of monthly presentations for the LD CFO.
The ideal candidate should be extremely detail oriented, with superior Excel and Powerpoint skills and should be able to understand and be able to present complex financial topics for consumption of both executive management and colleagues. He / she should also understand the strategic roadmap of the segment to be able to communicate effectively during the preparation of the Budget materials.
Responsibilities would include –
· Reporting / analysis of financial statements for LD on a monthly basis: preparation of monthly reports for LD as well as analysis of monthly / quarterly performance
· FX analysis and responsibility of managing the Currency Tool (used across Healthineers)
· Support in preparation of monthly / quarterly presentations for LD CFO (presented to Healthineers CFO / Managing Board) – opportunity for high visibility and access to LD CFO
· Key role in the annual Budgeting process – responsibility of preparation of the Budget Binder presented to the Healthineers Board
· Quarterly preparation of LD related material to be shared during the Healthineers Quarterly Results call with analysts – continuous discussion with Investor Relations team based in Erlangen
· Other ad-hoc analyses as requested by CFO
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.