We are currently looking to bring on a hardworking EMEA Business Development Manager to join our forward thinking dedicated team. Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy.
Purpose of the Role:
To be considered for this position you'll be encouraged to have a commercial background, understand competitive landscape and market potential, you should have experience of working in a software industry driving advanced design and engineering solutions.
You will develop the go-to-market strategy with the goal of maximising revenues from our engineering products, NX for design, Design for additive manufacturing, composite structures, manufacturing etc whilst working closely with Country / Zone organisations on developing regional plans and executing sales alongside Sales Orchestrators
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate for this role will become an EMEA business manager for this element of Siemens portfolio. They will drive pipeline and revenue of the CAD portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, demonstrating campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan
- Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to use and maximise software opportunities.
- Identify and track significant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Support the Sales Account Managers and Executives to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities.
- Act as trusted advisor by providing direct engagement with customers, as part of the sales pursuit team.
- Establish clear market positions, understanding what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- Work closely with and provide direction for the CoE pre-sales technical team
- Support the Global L&D, to design and deliver appropriate targeted enablement activities to direct and indirect team
- Help Alliance and Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities
- Mentor the direct / indirect field sales and presales teams on demand generation and pursuit.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth
- Support Customer and Analyst marketing events across the Zone
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering, or similar Systems Engineering discipline
- Experience in a customer-facing sales, business development or pre-sales organisation
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of Design and Product Engineering solutions in the context of an Industry and client business
- Informative of Siemens PLM software portfolio, and the competitive landscape, namely CAD tools of PTC and Dassault Systems
- Able to work in a EMEA role in collaboration with country teams, in a consultative and directive mode of working
- Fluent English, and Swedish or Dutch or Italian
- Strong communicator with sales knowledge, business development experience and excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and ambitious with a high degree of self-motivation to develop & grow this Portfolio
- Able to travel, up to 50% of your time, throughout EMEA
- Communicate with multiple nationalities and cultures
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Scandinavia) AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time