This position reports to the Technical Innovation Controller supporting the organization in all financial related aspects. Performs financial analysis on operating results, budget, and business plans to determine cost efficiencies and productivity. Prepares forecast and analysis on industry and general economic trends and works with minimum of supervision.
• Supports the CTO organization from a financial perspective
• Handles special projects and analysis in the R&D environment
• Performs financial analysis on actual cost positions, forecasting and budgeting
• Plans and directs short-term and long-term financial goals
• Maintains and implements company’s financial policies and procedures
• Identifies opportunities to improve cost position and execute them
• Responsible for the timely and competent analysis of business results
• Supports in all Division-relevant reporting topics
• Liaison with different stakeholder including CFO community, R&D Department Heads, Accounting and Division DI
Required Skills, Education and Experience
• Proficient with Office, Essbase and solid knowledge of Hyperion Planning and SAP
• Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills
• Must have knowledge about budgeting, accounting transactions and financial analysis processes
• Bachelor Degree in Business or Finance; MBA and CPA preferred
• Minimum of five years of work experience in Finance
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.