- Support Finance Manager in financial and commercial issues in relation with business target fulfillment, financial and risk analysis, audits requirements and forecasts.
- Assist in controlling and monitoring business activities such as order management, asset/inventory management, cash flow and credit management, which require close collaboration with order processing and logistics team
- Analyze orders profitability and raise journal vouchers (JV) to correct entries as necessary
- Posting of statistical goods receipts and reviewing of vendor invoices
- Support in cost recovery billings, financial reporting and other finance related operations
- Participate in activities relating to the order and project management e.g. Planning, verification of order entry calculation, Monitor and track order and project reviews
- Performs standardized checks on quotations and contracts, ensuring terms and conditions in line with guidelines to guard organization interest within authorization level
- Ensure compliance processes are adhered by complying to commercial procedures
- Possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in commercial, controlling & reporting activities preferably in MNC environment.
- Operational exposure preferably in a product business will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills, motivated, comfortable with numbers, meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work well under pressure and within teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time