SUPPORT IN PREPARATION OF BUSINESS PLANS & REVIEW
• Provide inputs to regional /commercial heads for business plan for Western Region and periodic review of the same.
PROJECT EXECUTION FOR WESTERN REGION
• Execute, assist and monitor the commercial aspects of assigned projects to comply with contractual obligations and PM@ Siemens Guidelines including
cost control, profitability, ensuring proper documentation, timely realization of payment.
• To Initiate provisions for all risks and ensure timely adjustment thereof in order to reflect the true position of the project.
• Invoicing , Accounting for payments in Nexus, Supplier’s bill passing , control/collection of outstanding by regular and
appropriate interaction with the client and Project Manager to ensure smooth execution of the projects.
• Assist, Support and guide execution team with various alternatives for cost reductions for profitability of order.
RECEIVABLES & INVENTORIES MONITORING
• Monitor and control the receivables and inventories of the Western region in order to optimize the working capital of all projects. Take part in
negotiations with suppliers and suppliers’ payment in order to maintain or reduce levels of Working Capital as per Plan.
• Evaluate commercial and financial aspects of tender, formulate different alternatives and participate in commercial terms and conditions, provide inputs
on risk identification and coverage in order to safeguard the interest of the region/ Siemens Ltd.
• For assigned project comply with statutory provisions in respect of GST, Income Tax, Customs, Import/Export Policy in order to ensure adherence to
local & relevant laws
• To support in preparation, lodging and realization of claims in order to maintain/improve the profitability of orders.
• Assist, update and review compliance to the checklist drawn up in the PM@ Siemens Guidelines and take proactive action with requisite documentation
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR THIS JOB?
• Certified S or C CPM with 3 years or more of relevant experience in all the above parameters.