Location: Any major Siemens Office in Europe or North America
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely col-laborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and dis-crete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Opti-mized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nurem-berg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Legal Counsel (m/f/d) – SISW” in any major Siemens Office in Europe or North America.
Your new field of work:
- As a legal counsel you will be working in a diverse environment, which includes among others performing due diligence reviews, a strong focus on commercial contracts and intellectual property rights
- Your expertise enables you to provide legal support for acquisition contract negotiations and give legal trainings to the product management and sales organization
- Due to your curious nature you not only stay current with applicable changes in law and current regulatory issues affecting DI SW’s business but also have a general curious mindset, a broad interest in DI SW’s products and software in general to keep in touch with technology and business development
- Using your learning ability, you will develop a very broad high-level understanding of all processes, policies and workflows related to DI SW’s business in order to ensure the identification of legal issues and challenges and find solutions for them
- Using your communicative personality, you are able to work with non-legal (technical) colleagues and develop an understanding of their challenges and requirements
- You convince us through your outstanding legal academic qualifications (German state exam or Bachelor of Laws)
- You draw yourself through Technical knowledge of IT. Expertise in software in particular will be considered a great asset
- Start your career when you have professional experience in supporting technology/commercial software business; knowledge in terms of mergers and acquisitions are a plus
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills in English complete your profile; fluent in Spanish is a bonus
What more do I need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from re-peatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author,
validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally rec-ognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects.
In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages in English (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Ms. Giang Luong, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.