How can you help us shape the future as a Maintenance Technician?
We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team as Maintenance Technician! The Maintenance Technician will work in a team environment to maintain equipment and support production requirements!
What are your responsibilities?
- Maintain equipment which includes electrical, mechanical, software and hardware.
- Observes and assists with routine manufacturing related studies and processes.
- Gather and records routine maintenance information; enters data into internal computer systems.
- Responsible for resolving routine manufacturing or maintenance related problems affecting daily operations.
- Troubleshoot machine operations to determine parameters for improving efficiency in a production environment.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- HS diploma or equivalent required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- 2 + years troubleshooting and maintaining Electrical, Electronic, Electro-Mechanical and Mechanical systems
What other experience will assist you in this role?
- Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
- 2+ years working with PLC’s.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. Siemens is rigorously demonstrating the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.