Innovation Manager - Digital Health -
Siemens Healthineers - London - 3 year FTC
Come in and join our team as Innovation Manager – Digital Health - based in London to be part of this exciting transnational project.
Working alongside the NHS and other industry partners and led by Kings College at the London Medical Imaging & AI Centre for Value-Based Healthcare, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of innovative AI projects to help provide better patient care for the future.
Our research teams are training sophisticated artificial intelligence algorithms from a vast wealth of NHS medical images and patient pathway data to create new healthcare tools. For patients, these will provide faster diagnosis, personalised therapies and effective screening across a range of conditions and procedures.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work on a large-scale strategic research project in close cooperation with various business lines and corporate departments across Siemens Healthineers.
- You will be based directly at St. Thomas’s Hospital, London managing and driving key projects together with your counterpart in our headquarter function in Erlangen, Germany.
- You will bring clinical and technical knowledge for setting up new projects with clinical and academic partners, aligned with Siemens Healthineers internal development and innovation groups.
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of state-of-the-art diagnostics in one of the following medical fields: Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology.
- You are familiar with methods of artificial intelligence, especially machine-learning, and aim to work on one or more projects for development and deployment of such methods.
- Further responsibilities: creating technical concepts for future product integration, documentation of site setup, and continuous collection of metrics and feedback for prototypes as part of joint research projects.
- In addition, you will act as interface between Siemens Healthineers and the partner on the topic of value-based healthcare along with the necessary data collection and organisation of on-site co-creation.
Your qualification and experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, medical engineering, clinical fields, or a comparable discipline. A PhD is preferred.
- Proven track record in interacting with customers at a high academic level and proven ability to positively influence is necessary.
- A demonstrated background in artificial intelligence (e.g., machine-learning, natural language processing) in the medical context is preferred.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills are essential.
Your profile and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- Project management experience.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- High customer focus, as well as target orientation and analytical abilities.
To apply, please send in a copy of your CV and covering letter, explaining your suitability for the role.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time