Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Product Sales Expert (PSE) Marketing to support the Hemostasis Product Line Manager in develop the strategic Business plan, focusing on Product Line and competitors activities
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You’ll support Sales Regions in Hemostasis target achievement and Hemostasis Regional short-mid term plans, in collaboration with other company functions
• You’ll support Sales Team via Technical and Scientific trainings on Hemostasis products, and support the territories’ plans, according to products positioning and the corporate strategy, with the use of CRM tools, monitoring of the related KPIs
• You’ll support Hemostasis Product Line Manager, keeping Technical and Scientific documentation up to date for tender purposes, underling differentiators and creating value related to products and solutions
• You additionally contribute to the tender documentation preparation supporting the field organization and internal functions involved
• You’ll actively participate in products’ promotion through many different and interesting activities (events / fairs / conferences) to develop the reference contacts (Key Opinion Leaders and Reference Sites), to perform demonstrations and presentations, verifying their successful completion
• You’ll monitor competitor’s activities, prepare sales support documentation and distribute to sales trainings, second and third level of customer trainings.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at <add Link to web page of business>
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Scientific Degree in Medical Health Science (Biotechnology, Biology or similar) ( and
• Deep knowledge in Hemostasis and proven previous experience in the field
• Previous experience as product specialist or similar positions (at least 3 years)
• Fluent in English
Your attributes and skills:
• You have a proven teamwork experience
• You have strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Soft skills as steadiness and ability to work towards goals and under pressure
• You are available for frequent business trips in the national territory as well as at the company's offices abroad
• Based in Milan or surrounding areas
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career
Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of
health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the
protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection,
according to the policies and company rules.
dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we
For any questions
you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4,
We will take
under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not
consider applications sent by email.