Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Computed Tomography to assume responsibility for the global marketing of potential future technologies.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role as Global Product Marketing Manager you will plan, develop and implement the marketing strategy for potential future technologies, including the necessary communication, product differentiation and positioning as well as product branding to ensure business success
- You will be responsible for potential product launches internally and externally, and will provide support with press work and customer presentations
- You will have an active role in product lifecycle management in its entirety
- You will identify new product ideas based on the latest trends and have an interface to inbound product management and other functions and processes within the organization
- You will monitor market developments and trends closely
- You will work in national and international product teams and will be responsible for continuous improvement of the marketing strategy, as well as for planning and creating outstanding marketing material
- You will represent Siemens Healthineers at relevant key conferences, locally and internationally
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computertomographie .
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in marketing, engineering, human medicine, healthcare or a comparable discipline
- You have long-term experience in healthcare marketing. Alternatively, you have already brought a new product/technology to market and launched it successfully
- You have outstanding technical know-how and clinical knowledge of Computed Tomography, or at least in the field of Diagnostic Imaging
- You have an impressive mastery of professional presentation techniques, including preparation of the required media (PPT, video, etc.), as well as strong communication skills
- Experience of product launches and/or launch campaigns would be an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). German would be desirable
- You are willing to travel, as part of your working time will be spent at international conferences or on customer sites (30%)
- You are results-oriented, able to work as part of a team, and you posess excellent analytical skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time