Siemens Healthineers is seeking a Head of PMO Finance for the Diagnostics business in North America. The ideal candidate is just as strong at finance topics, analytics as well as at orchestrating and influencing senior leaders. This role will be responsible for coordinating and driving all ongoing projects as well as taking ownership for own strategic initiatives within the finance area of the organization. In this highly visible role, it is equally important that this person is a strong individual contributor as much as a team player. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively with cross functional departments to guide project execution, reduce obstacles to completion, and ensure initiatives meet committed timelines, quality and cost targets. This is a senior individual contributor position reporting to the Head of Finance for Diagnostics in North America.
scoping, planning, and business priority-setting for change initiatives of
various size and
- Discovers and analyzes requirements for financial health and wellness of the organization as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate
- Analyses business processes; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommends new approaches
- Contributes to evaluating the factors which must be addressed in the transformation program
- Ensures alignment with corporate strategy and culture
- Coordination of all ongoing projects in the finance area; alignment with commercial teams as well as all interface functions
- prepare all meetings of Head of Finance, ensure appropriate documentation and follow up
- Integrates data and information from corporate strategic projects/supports the balanced scorecard; monthly update of company initiatives (content and data)
- embrace ownership for own projects and drive to completion
- Identifies and advocates best practices
- Enables sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques for success across the finance functions and beyond
- Be a key enabler for the high-performing organization
- Obtains formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope and planning and establishes a baseline on which delivery of a solution can commence
- prepare operational and executive-level reports and presentations for management, including performance dialogue, business area updates, and team performance such as organization KPI’s, defining trends, and providing analysis and reporting
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related degree
- MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of relevant Finance / Business Administration experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written skills in English with the ability to interact appropriately with all levels of organization
- Knowledge of IFRS/GAAP
- Strong financial understanding; P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow; financial processes
- Ability to process and synthesize complex information
- Comprehend overall business situation, derive correct conclusions and summarize essentials to various stakeholders
- ability to tailor communication to various audiences
- Must be a team player; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet competing/changing deadlines
- operational experience is a plus
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Advanced degree preferred
- Healthcare business experience a plus
- Proficiency with related SAP modules
Required travel: 15%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.