Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Cyber Security Analyst
is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step
in their career. As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for proactive and continuous improvement with regards to detection and responses to cyber security incidents.
- You will lead investigations with a focus on identification, management and analysis of cyber security incidents. Determine the scope, assess damages and develop a plan for mitigation.
- You will be responsible for documenting key takeaways and creating improvements to our cyber security processes and procedures.
- You will lead malware and vulnerability analysis efforts and related remediation activities.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You can escalate issues to management in a timely manner with appropriate information regarding risk, action times and root cause analysis.
- You can create, maintain and utilize incident response and recovery plans.
- You can exercise independent judgement in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- You have the ability to lead technical bridge lines to develop quick containment solutions to cyber security incidents.
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage.
- You have excellent project management skills and you show team orientation, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Cyber Security or equivalent experience required. CISSP, ECSA, GCIH or similar certifications are of advantage and will be considered.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in Cyber Security or related fields.
- Programming / Scripting knowledge a plus.
- Experience with security audits, log analysis, risk intelligence data analysis, threat profiling and SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) systems.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.