With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The main responsibility of the Service Network Specialist is to provide 3rd level service support to internal and external, domestic and international customers, and service personnel.
This position reports to the Service Manager within the SPECT Headquarter Support Department.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Ability to integrate technologies. Be able to understand how multiple programs, systems, and devices function and how they work together.
- This position requires knowledge of current and past Siemens products and requires advanced troubleshooting skills.
- This position requires sound judgment skills. Dealing with escalated site issues requires taking ownership of the problems, and acting proactively to disseminate information.
- The position requires the ability to analyze situations and quickly assess problems. As it requires working on many different problems simultaneously planning activities and prioritizing issues is critical.
- Customer focus and responsiveness to customer needs is a must. The employee must be able to listen actively and articulate thoughts convincingly in both written and oral form.
- Must be able to resolve conflicts constructively and work towards win – win resolutions for Customers and Siemens.
- Customer satisfaction is our service goal.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work across functional teams and with staff at all levels.
- At least five years of experience in medical imaging software, networking, DICOM, Cybersecurity and second or third level service support for medical equipment.
- Bachelor’s of Science degree or equivalent.
- CompTIA Network+, Security+ or other accredited related certifications.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.