What are the job descriptions?
· Supports in preparation of bids or tenders for project business
· Review and propose contract / quotations/ offers terms and conditions
· Ensure accuracy of bid calculation and compliance with organisational requirements
· Ensure LoA process (both local SMSB LoA & PM@Siemens LoA)
· Contract/ quotations / offers negotiation
· Project execution, project review and reporting, taking measures to ensure projects targets are reached
· Cost controlling and cash flow planning (including timely billing and collection)
· Legal and financial opportunity/risk management
· Contract maintenance
· Claim management
· Supports other Business Administration tasks as and when required
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Business Administration
· Preferably candidate with at least 2 years experience in Siemens project management
· Well versed in Siemens LoA processes (both local SMSB LoA & PM@Siemens LoA)
· Experience and Knowledge in SAP is required
· Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Able to communicate with people of all levels
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time