At Siemens LLC we believe in ensuring and developing the UAE’s continued prosperity. We support more than 1,500 customers across all seven Emirates and see ourselves as partners in building a brighter future for the UAE and we proud to be a trusted premium partner of Expo 2020. Siemens provides a creative and dynamic work environment for its employees striving for high ethical standards, respect and prestige within the Corporation.
Today we are looking for an Intern with a keen interest to Compliance.
Are you studying Economics or Law at a university? This internship position is for you!
What is the format of the internship?
Location: Dubai (The Galleries)
Duration: 4 months.
Full time: 5 days or Part time: 3 days
It is required to be a registered student during the internship.
It is required to be under a UAE student or parent/spouse sponsored visa that is valid for the duration of the internship.
What are my responsibilities?
- Our Intern will have a direct Involvement and support in the review of progress and financial reports of the Siemens Integrity Initiative.
- Help in preparation of various power point slide sets for e.g. management meetings and trainings
- Working on Compliance projects and daily activities of the Compliance team
- Research activities for the Compliance Business Partner process
- In addition to a number of administrative tasks
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Registered student for Legal, BA or equivalent study in a reputable college or university in UAE
- You are resident of UAE looking for a real internship engagement by truly multinational organization
- Enthusiasm for the Compliance function and attentiveness to different project goals
- Self-organized and independent
- Very good English & Arabic level oral & written
- Good communicator, friendly, helpful, professional
- Comfortable looking for new tools and working on new tools for the first time
What else do I need to know?
You must be currently enrolled in university ·
You should be able to commit for 4 months.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time