SIEMENS AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Digital Industries, an operating company of SIEMENS AG focus on automation, drive and software solutions for industry. Towards our vision 2020, we aim to achieve a long term value creation through accelerated growth and stronger profitability.
As a Business Administrator in an industry leading organization, you will be a team player located in Singapore working along with a dynamic team of Sales, technical support and commercial in ASEAN countries. Together as a team, we optimize, expand and grow the business.
- Support order delivery and purchasing handling, ensure on-time progress delivery and regular monitoring of the order status
- Support Business operation / logistic activities -from Finance perspective
- Support financial closing activities (Accrual, reviews, JV, etc)
- Regular housekeeping of goods and inventory status
- Create orders and monitor its progress till closure
- Support yearly internal / external / compliance, ISO audits
- Responsive to tasks assigned with minimum supervision
Other Qualifications and Experiences:
- Familiar with SAP (FI, MM & CS module)
- Able to multi tasked and work / deliver under tight timeline & in fast pace environment
- Familiar with Siemens general processes / requirement
- Intermediate commercial & accounting knowledge & concepts
- Meticulous, proactive & ownership in handling responsibilities
- Problem solver, able to work independently as well as in a team
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time