What are my responsibilities?
- Follow up all customer orders: Manage and follow up order process/ Make production plan /Take all necessary actions to fulfill confirmed delivery date to meet customer requirement.
- Buy the right material at the right time in the right quantity and quality from qualified suppliers/ Make purchase orders based on requirements according to the existing agreements with the supplier to ensure smooth material supply chain.
- Completes regular forecasting and planning for a number of relevant indicators (e.g. turnover, production, inventories, changes in inventory, capital expenditure requirements, employee capacities, etc.).
- Develops supplier forecasts and determines logistical processes with suppliers.
- Plans and controls assigned inventories and stocks (e.g. supply level, planning adjustments, etc.), analyzes inventory changes and develops measures for inventory reduction.
- Analyzes and controls logistical processes (e.g. Cycle Time, First Pass Yield, On-time delivery, KPI of effectiveness, productivity, etc.), in order to detect process weaknesses and to start process improvements.
- Maintains a network and cooperates with all involved stakeholder in the respective processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Supply Chain, Logistic or related business education
- At least 3 years working experience in mechanical manufacturing or automotive industry
- Familiar Material Management Process & System Operation (SAP)
- Good English skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Commercial Vehicle (CV) is a leading provider of innovative systems, solutions and products for all kinds of electric commercial vehicles such as on the road vehicles (buses and trucks) as well as off road vehicles (haul trucks, shovel, draglines, underground and construction equipment). We create sustainable value for our customers based on proven, reliable technology know-how that has been complied in more than 100 years of Siemens traction experience. Customer service along the product life cycle complete our portfolio.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time