- Assist in the design & implementation of end-user applications based on MOM software products fulfilling customer requirements.
- Coach new service consultants/teams to embrace our software by working with the project teams during the critical startup phase of a project.
- Extend mentorship assistance to the project teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Act as trusted advisor to service teams for deep technical topics concerning the MOM software products.
- Conduct & lead technical workshops such as blueprinting, technical design etc.
- Define hardware, network architectures based on the MOM software pre-requisites.
- Establish best practices for implementing the MOM software.
- Write design specifications documents.
- Perform high-level detailed technical effort estimation for a selected opportunity.
- Support other functional consultants in the TEN team with technical topics.
- Assist in developing product demo systems, other TEN activities.
- Establish excellent collaboration with the product development teams with mutually beneficial knowledge exchange and support.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of software development experience based on Microsoft .Net technology, and preferably with the following programming skills:
- SQL server, Oracle, MS EntityFramework., ETL technology
- Knowledge of SQL Reporting Services and/or analytictools such as (Power BI/Tableau)
- Proven experience in designing & implementing shop floor systems such as MES applications or equivalent
- Experience in leading software application development activities or a team
- Experience in integrating with SAP system, automation systems such as SCADA, DCS systems
- Experience and knowledge with MES products
- Understanding latest software technologies is desirable
- Fluent in English given the international nature of the position; Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and experienced in Mandarin
- Skills: Communicative, analytical, customer-oriented, flexible, autonomous and structured
- Willingness to travel in the Asia region approximately 30-50% of the time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time