The successful candidate will be part of the Energy Management project team and will have to develop new functionalities and maintain complex applications solutions.
Your new role:
- Develop new features for the existing applications using the QT library, Git, C++
- Design and implementation of customer specific requirements
- Review specifications and propose technical solutions
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- University degree in computer science, automation, electronics and telecommunications, informatics, mathematics or comparable.
- Knowledge and experience in object-oriented software development, software design
- Good knowledge of Lean / Agile methodologies. Experience working in an agile Team
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming language, experience using the QT Framework.
- Versioning Tools (Git) Know-How considered a plus
- Good English skills, German is considered a plus
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The R&D division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time