The Smart Infrastructure starts search for the Head of Electrical Products (EP) business unit.
What are the responsibilities?
Planning and implementation of the concept for business development in the assigned geographic segment of the market.
Responsibility for turnover, sales expenses and other financial performance indicators of the business. Coordination of Sales forces of EP in Russia and assigned countries (Belarus, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan).
Development and implementation of the marketing strategy for the business in the respective geographic segment of the market.
Conclusion of business target agreements with the headquarters.
Personnel (30+ employees) development and management.
Coordination of EP team with other Divisions (units) of the company.
What are the requirements to candidates?
- Completed higher technical education (energy area).
- Over 10 years of work experience in Low and Medium voltage power distribution (Energy area) or Industrial Automation.
- Over 5 years of management experience
- Fluent English and Russian language.
- Professional Sales skills
- Professional knowledge in the field of electrical power supply
- Professional knowledge in the field of complex solution projects
- Good communication skills
- Leadership and networking skills
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time