Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Saudi Arabia is looking to hire an Application Manager to be based in our Riyadh head office to be responsible for managing the application activities for all Healthcare Business Units. Ensure overall external and internal customer excellence. Support the application business development and drive optimal collaborations between CS organization, Application team and other departments.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure application services business strategy including goals, roadmap, agenda, polar stars, and business plan are communicated and implemented in CS organization
- Manage and assign suitable tasks to Application Specialists.
- Competence and qualification management of the Application team, including recruiting,
- developing, planning and monitoring of continuous internal education
- Ensure smooth and efficient communication between local Sales, Application team and
- technical Service
- Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and
- operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- More than five years of experience in the radiology department.
- Long-term experience within medical imaging applications.
- High level customer interaction skills, proficient implementation to develop the business and detailed product knowledge
- Expert/high English language.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Medical Imaging or related Life Science majors as a minimum requirement.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time