Siemens Healthineers is looking for a talented and motivated individual to serve as a Database Developer within our Platform Management and Data Science team. The right candidate will work with the industry’s latest CRM, ERP and database technologies in support of a highly focused and entrepreneurial department leading change, driving growth and supporting key business services. The individual will contribute to the overall objectives of the department and will be a hands-on technical resource to a variety of cross-functional teams and global project initiatives. The candidate should have a solid background in key technologies with a focus on data management, data integration, system design and implementation. The ideal candidate will be inspired by technology and its use in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Design, develop, implement and document data ingestion all ETL processes.
- Construct a scalable data architecture utilizing both existing and new data sources.
- Maintain database performance by creating automated components to monitor server health, logs, backups and recovery.
- Help architect an agnostic semantic data layer which will drive key business initiatives.
- Perform data profiling to understand data domains, validation rules, data dependencies and lineage.
- Participate in code and design reviews.
· Well-versed in relational database design.
· Exceptional knowledge of T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server (2012 and up).
· Proficiency in database management and administration.
· Experience with processing and managing large data sets (multi TB scale).
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or similar ETL tools.
- Experience incorporating cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
- Experience with EDW practices such as slowly changing dimensions and agnostic layers.
- Experience with Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience with data viz platforms such as QlikView or Tableau.
- Experience in Big Data/NoSQL environments.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.