Siemens Healthineers is looking for a talented and motivated individual to serve as a UI/UX Designer within our Platform Management and Data Science team. The right candidate will help optimize existing and create new high visibility applications with a focus on ease of use and excellent user interaction. The individual will contribute to the overall objectives of the department and will be a hands-on resource to a variety of cross-functional teams and global project initiatives. He or she will have to have an extensive background in designing and building exceptional visualizations in multiple media formats such as web and business intelligence tools. The ideal candidate will be a highly self-motivated professional that enjoys working closely with commercial business leaders. This person will be inspired by technology and its use in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
· Incorporate industry standards and company design guidelines to drive consistent UX across all digital platforms.
· Serve as a primary designer for digital media properties.
· Regularly engage and consult stakeholders to guide applications from design to screen.
· Identify usability issues and design solutions to optimize UX.
· Build interactive wireframes and prototypes. (Invision, Sketch, or similar)
· Document and create guidelines for developers to enforce on-brand design.
· Accelerate the mobile experience with mobile specific or responsive applications.
· Track user adoption and feedback creating a continuous feedback loop.
· Hands on experience with front end libraries (e.g. Angular, jQuery, Materialize, Kendo).
· Proficient in the user-centered design process.
· Exposure to modern business intelligence tools.
· Strong portfolio showing previous UI and UX skills in multiple media formats.
· BS in graphic design, computer science, or
other related fields.
· Experience with data storytelling and visualization.
· Experience creating mash ups/extensions in Qlik Sense, Tableau or Power BI.
· Experience with modern web technologies such as web sockets and observables.
· Experience of moving designs throughout an agile development process.
· Working knowledge of canvas elements and SVG
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.