Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
For this position, Siemens is looking for a well-dedicated team player who is interested to dig deep on water and utilities sector by being able to analyze, search, evaluate and to assist building account business plans and strategies along with other operational tasks and responsibilities.
What are my responsibilities?
The role of CAM assistance requires strong communication skills, ability to manage different tasks and developing business processes, and willingness to deal with different customers.
Below you can fine more details about daily tasks and general tasks required:
- Leading Centralized and Integrated Marketing
- Handling e-bids invitations, invoices, claims and issues, portal related updates (CRs, GOSI, Zakat, Code of Conduct, etc...) to concerned teams.
- Assigning external tickets / requests to responsible team, including follow-ups and keeping concerned members in charge.
- Enhancing smooth internal and cross-functional communications, between Germany and SA beside along BUs, and externally with key costumers.
- Building good relationships with customers which enable conducting top management meetings and costumer visits, enhancing smooth external communications with different costumer BUs
- Coordinating costumer initiatives, workshops, meetings, events and conferences participation and papers, presentation of participation, global event invitations and coordination and high-level initiative.
- Supporting and overseeing local Siemens participation coordination, developing new communication channels.
- Being the point of requests for contact info, org structure in relation to water and utilities key customers.
- Representing Siemens and team participation in a different power and water activities including marketing activities.
- Incorporating and leveling-up the business
efficiency using Siemens internal tools such as:
- Philos: assigned as a Key Account Supervisor by CAM global team in Germany (MDB Team) for all CAM related activities for SEC such as:
- Sales Force (SI DI): creating valid reporting system along with the Champion that matches needed reporting
- SieSales (GP): including:
- ABP QUIP (Account Business Plan)
- and SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Yammer: activating Siemens SA online presence and SA teams by promoting and marketing of SA capabilities for water and utilities through announcing accounts related updates and BU cooperative achievements.
- MI: using it as a supporting tool for market size and growth analysis (mainly potential and forecast figures) for assigning Account Target Agreements with each BU.
- Delivering management reporting and presentations in monthly basis
- Coordination and follow-up accounts related activities in localization and prequalifications.
- Legal supportive activities: ability to address, modify, review and translate legal documentation and official letters.
- Supporting department related activities such as presentations.
- Enhancing other new opportunities
Finally, this position helps representing siemens for different customer requests and tasks, along with helping the smooth communication internally and externally to enhance business units performance and overseeing business development.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Required education background: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business related fields with experience of 0-4 years.
- Must have a strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to support CAM by conducting market research, reports, presentations, business plans, and conducting meetings. Moreover, being able to learn using Siemens tools and customers portals.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time