Cyber Security Architect – Competence collection
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious gamechangers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s create cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location. You can decide to work either in Munich (Germany) Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
What part will you play?
· As Security Architect responsible for our Enterprise Cyber Security Landscape, your goal is to innovate IT/OT Security facing digital business solutions used by Siemens Definition and Development of a leading-edge industrial design Cybersecurity architecture
· Act as an topic owner and take over responsibility for subjects like Perimeter, Data Security, Cloud Security, WAF e.g..
· You align the business process requirements with available Security Policies and function as a bridge builder between business and IT security
· Based on the requirements and platform capabilities you generate proposals for a step wise roadmap towards the target architecture
· You contribute to the realization of the new security platform by enabling the functional teams with your technical expertise and ready-to-use technical concepts and solutions
· You understand business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment in relation to the system at stake
· You analyze and evaluate architectural trends and developments in the assigned area of responsibility
What you need to make real what matters.
· You successfully completed your University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or comparable and are ideally certiﬁed Architect or IT Project Manager
· You gained long term relevant professional and project experience You have experience in agile methodologies in a large-scale environment (SCRUM, SaFe)
· You have knowledge of Enterprise IT Architectures and Big Scale processes in the Industry
· You are expert in IT architectures and Cyber Security trends and technology
· You have experience as member of an international, virtual team and working with external partners
· Certificates are a plus like CISM, CISSP, ISO2700
· Enterprise Architecture management know how like COBIT, TOGAF, ISF is beneficial
· Solid ability to communicate complex information, concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, or visual means in English- and German including reporting to top management
· Good team player and innovative out of the box thinking is key
· Solution oriented "can do" mentality required
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time