Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Corporate Learning Expert (m/w/d) Portfolio & Technology to drive our global Siemens Healthineers employee learning strategy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You contribute to the implementation of the global Siemens Healthineers employee learning strategy
- You drive projects and workstreams in different areas of global learning and according to a defined strategy implementation plan
- You oversee a global learning technology ecosystem in cooperation with the IT Function, and you drive the global learning technology roadmap
- You ensure continuous alignment of the Siemens Healthineers learning portfolio and offerings globally
- You define and implement a global learning vendor management approach in cooperation with the purchasing department
- You contribute to the design and implementation of a Global Learning Operating Model, and provide know-how and input within your area of expertise
- You continuously identify synergies and ideas, and align learning activities globally to further improve learning at Siemens Healthineers
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a successfully completed university degree in business related learning and/or education (e.g.: business administration, HR management, Psychology, Education)
- You have longterm work experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key responsibilities and knowledge
- You have expert knowledge in the field of innovative adult learning and learning technology
- You possess project management experience, ideally international work experience (ideally corporate and regional experience)
- You possess good knowledge about the Healthineers organization
Your attributes and skills:
- You show excellent stakeholder management and a good understanding of operational requirements across all areas of corporate learning
- You are strong in strategic and innovative thinking
- You have strong intercultural competence and influencing skills
- You have strong communication skills and can moderate workshops as well as present in front of all hierarchical level
- Your ability to discuss relevant business topics in excellent English is the basis for an efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- You bring expertise and strength in learning technology, portfolio and vendor management and learning operations and processes
- You are expert in project management and change management
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time