Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
· Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Competitive total rewards package.
· Profit sharing available.
· Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
· Employee perks and discounts.
· Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
As a Cyber Security Managing Consultant, you will be a team member of the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Critical Infrastructure Protection practice. The Critical Infrastructure Protection Practice for Energy and Industry provides a comprehensive suite of cyber security services. Our core offerings include services that range from cyber security strategy, architecture, risk assessment, compliance, to Cyber Defense Centers, inclusive of security for smart grids, energy companies and industrials. We address the future requirements of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and the convergence/emergence of pure Digital Technology systems. In your role, you will develop and implement strategic cyber security consultancy projects and solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, talented and energetic person to join a practice that is experiencing significant growth in securing critical infrastructure for both Energy and Industrial clients. We are looking for exceptional people for opportunities across Canada.
The core responsibilities of the Cyber Security Managing Consultant will be to contribute to and maintain a sustainable Cyber Security practice, being a prime liaison/lead with clients, partners, and government agencies. The selected candidate will also be responsible to create the strategic development plan artifacts on Cyber issues, process change documentation as well as supporting the development of functional design specifications for Cyber Security solution deployment.
· Participate in a portfolio of multi-discipline project teams in the execution of cyber security consulting activities including analyses, solution development, process design and implementation activities to achieve client objectives
· Enable implementation of cyber security programs while actively balancing client requirements within business process management, change management, project management and technology/innovation management
· Lead onsite workshops with client management, and contribute to the identification and elaboration of customer business and information security requirements, linking existing systems and innovations in cyber security
· Document current and target technology architectures, process and organizational systems related to cyber security
· Translate existing and anticipated client requirements into specific systems, applications and process designs
· Accountable for generating business design artifacts as required
· Execute projects within established scope, schedule, and budget while meeting and exceeding project management standards
· Perform pre-sales support activities as needed
What will you need to succeed?
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related fields, an MBA is a strong complement
- Appropriate certifications such as CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 or SANS cyber security certification(s)
- Experience with regulatory standards NERC CIP and the NIST Frameworks
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ overall experience in cyber security consulting and project management
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in cyber security strategy, risk assessment, firewall, IDS, SIEM, Vulnerabilities Assessments technologies
- Experience in managing cyber security operations center and incident response
- Experience in operational cyber security for utilities/ critical infrastructure
- Knowledge of electricity utility-related information and operational technology domains
- Experience in business transformation and program delivery is preferred
- Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken
- Additional languages of French/German/ Spanish would be considered an asset
- Available for domestic and some international travel
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure, Gas & Power, and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 4,800 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.