Siemens Transformers SRL, specialized in medium-power transformers, is looking for a Project Manager with an experience in the Energy Business, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its factory in Trento. He will be responsible for medium / high complexity projects and will be the main interface between the factory and the customer. He also works closely with the Departments of the factory to realize the project respecting deadlines in accord to the client.
Siemens Transformers S.r.l. applies the concept of PM@Transformers and operates in System Business managing projects typically of C-D-E type.
As a world leader in developing and producing world class power transformers with reliable solutions with maximum efficiency and availability, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Analyze the technical and contractual information of the project and process any required clarification or negotiation either internally or externally with the customer;
· Control and actively influence the execution of the forecasted schedule by means of a close control and follow up of designs issuance, designs approval, purchase of materials, production, testing, shipping and commissioning up to the end of the warranty period;
· Coordinate the document flow to and from the customer and maintain a record about the status of the documentation;
· Perform and manage the project risks analysis: coordinate mitigation or preventive actions;
· Keep a constant communication with the customer, reporting the pending issues and the status of the project;
· Arrange with the customer meetings or factory visits for kick off meetings, design reviews, inspections, factory tests, shipment and commissioning coordination.
· Manage project costs, time and scope keeping close track of customer satisfaction and your organization's expected results.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Professional experience in Project Management focus on the Energy Sector in projects with a volume of at least EUR 400.000, preferably in a factory environment;
· Degree or Master degree in Engineering field;
· Fluent in English and Italian both written and spoken. The knowledge of a further language (French, Spanish, Arab) is a plus;
· Experience in international business and availability for business trip, national and international;
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and of MS Project; basic knowledge of Sap;
· Knowledge with analytics, scheduling, workload leveling, planning and forecasting tools;
· Good communicational and time management skills and the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external);
And finally, our candidate is a team player, self- motivated , proactive and dynamic person able to work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity environments;
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
· Traveling allowance for business trips
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity,
thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italy please go to: https://new.siemens.com/it/it/prodotti/energy.html
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Transformers S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time