If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in SALES, why not join Siemens Mobility Brazil?
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What are your main responsibilities
- Ensure customer inquiries are answered in an efficient and timely manner, maintaining compliance with departmental standards
- Conduct necessary analyses to address to customer needs
- Communicate resolutions to customers
- Elaborate technical and commercial proposals and follow-up with customers
- Deal with internal suppliers by negotiating, requesting quotation, receiving invoices etc
- Ensure products supply flow without delays
- Control process KPIs and report them to management
- Follow-up the supply chain (material registration, issuance of internal purchase order, import process, invoicing and payment)
- Support Forecast for revenue and new orders
- Keep the process database up-to-date
- Organize and keep track of contractual products lists from systems’ projects nearing completion or completed
What we will need from you
- Degree in Engineering, Administration or related areas
- + 2 years of experience in the sales and proposals department
- Project and/or process management (deadlines, outputs, KPIs, timeline, tasks segregation)
- Fluent or advanced English
- Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- Strong Knowledge of SAP
Place of work: Pirituba, São Paulo - SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Soluções de Mobilidade Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time