As a IT Business Solutions Partner for the Power Generation sales organization in North America, your responsibilities include:
- Proactively drive improvements in internal business IT tools and processes for the North America Sales region
- Gather and document internal customer requirements for complex technical projects
- Prepare and manage detailed functional specifications / user stories
- Schedule, facilitate, and chair project team meetings
- Organize and execute sprints
- Work with developers to ensure the solution meets business needs
- Facilitate testing including managing test issues
- Manage and communicate risks, issues, and change requests; control and report budgets, actuals, and forecasts
- Build a positive team spirit across the project team and stakeholders
- Perform related PMO and clerical tasks
- Demonstrate and apply basic knowledge of Business Analyst, Project Management, and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a similar field or high school diploma with significant similar experience
- 5 years of experience in documentation skills
- Comfortable in making recommendations and gathering team consensus in order to succeed
- Expert communication skills that are able to express information clearly and concisely with management, steering committees, project stakeholders, and project team members
- Comfortable and able to work within tight deadlines
must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not
require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for
- SAP knowhow would be beneficial
- SalesForce and Tacton certification
- Experience in Microsoft Office365
- Time and priority management for multiple (smaller) running projects in parallel
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.