Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Digital Healthcare Solution Consultant/ Expert, Asia Pacific to design and deliver hospital operations management solutions enabled by real-time digital technology and consulting to transform hospitals into highly efficient organizations with the human element in mind.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will establish a trusted relationship with potential Enterprise Performance Solutions (EPS) customers by explaining the functionality and the benefit of the solution – all in strong alignment with Asia Pacific sales colleagues
- You will convert business opportunities into long-term contracts
- You will build a solid customer network and funnel for our solution
- You will lead market research activities in joint interaction with our Business Development and Portfolio Management
- You will identify Growth opportunities in the region and support exhibitions and customer workshops
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/enterprise-services
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Business or Healthcare, ideal candidates will have an MBA
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the Healthcare industry and have ideally work in a hospital operations environment
- You have a background or solid understanding in digital technologies
- You have experience in the Asia Pacific healthcare market comprises explaining and selling digital product solutions
Your personality and skills:
- You have strong listening skills to effectively understand and translate customer needs into requirements
- Your presentation skills are convincing and build trust on C-level
- You have strong capabilities in problem solving and analytics
- Your ability in networking and orchestrating come natural to you and helps to build up strong and long-term partnerships with customers
- English is the mandatory language required for the job. Your knowledge of a second language for the ASEAN region will be an added advantage as to liaise with multilingual speaking associates in the region
- You can travel up to 60% in the region
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time