Job title: Graphics design Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Microsoft Office: Good knowledge on PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent English spoken/ written skills
- Street smart thinking and attention to detail
- Time management, coordination skills and ability to prioritize
- Should be able to communicate clearly and effectively, results-oriented, can see things from the customer's viewpoint
- Highly energetic and- Go-getter-
- Adobe Products: Experience with Illustrator/Photoshop is an advantage
- Nice to have video editing skills
- Good in UX design added advantage
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- Good command over English in written and spoken communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-driven and quality-oriented development
- Takes strong initiatives
- Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- Strong customer focus
- Highly proactive and team player
- Good at decision making
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time