We are currently looking for a Senior Accounting Professional to join our local Accounting Team in Siemens Sp. z o.o. with further international career development. The successful candidates will be responsible for accounting and reporting activities in Siemens Sp. z o.o. and other companies within Siemens Group in Poland, cooperating with the international Central Accounting Teams and Global Business Service team.
What part will you play?
- Update of local accounting regulations, analysis of internal Siemens guidelines and implementation for statutory purposes;
- Internal advisory for accounting transactions in accordance with Polish Accounting Act and IFRS;
- Preparation of workshops/ trainings for internal clients;
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements/ reporting to GUS, NBP;
- Analysis of changes in accounting law and implementation for statutory purposes;
- Cooperation with external auditors;
- Cooperation with the accounting teams in Central Eastern Europe HUB/ Global Business Service/ Tax Department/ CFO/ Business representatives;
- Projects connected with accounting/ changes of processes and system (SAP).
What skills do you need to make real what matters?
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting / experience in statutory reporting;
- Master degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent by experience;
- Very good written and verbal communication in English (min. B2/C1);
- Very good knowledge of ERP software (SAP);
- Solid practical knowledge of IFRS and Polish Accounting Act;
- High analytical skills, patience and attention to details;
- Good MS Excel skill;
- ACCA qualification or Polish Chartered Certified Accountant would be an asset;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks;
- Ability to work in a changing environment;
- Openness and motivation to work in an international team;
- International experience (studies/ work abroad) will be an asset.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international environment; opportunity to collaborate with cross-region teams;
- Great work atmosphere and an organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Wide choice of benefits: a selection of benefits available in the online system (including, among others, Multisport card, cinema / theater/concert tickets, shop vouchers etc.), private medical care packages, life insurance, holiday subsidy, lunch card, additional paid days off (paid), credit card (Amex), vouchers for Christmas etc.
How to join us?
If you are interested in this position please apply online.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time