Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
1. Working in coordination with Global team for detail engineering of Turbo compressor core components.
2. Preparing 3-D models, manufacturing drawings and BOM for components in accordance to API 617 and Siemens Internal standards.
3. Maintain quality standards by thorough check of all models, drawings and implementing various quality improvement processes.
4. Active participation in LEAN implementation activities.
5. Maintain CAD data in TEAMCENTER 11
6. Create assemblies and part BOM in NX and Teamcenter and release it to manufacturing in SAP.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
1. Have basic knowledge of Centrifugal compressor design in accordance of API 617.
2. Should have hands on experience of 3 to 6 years on NX and TEAMCENTER.
3. Thorough knowledge of preparing 3-D parametric models in NX.
4. Thorough knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5)
5. Good communication and quick grasping skills.
6. Good time and task management skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time