If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
An ideal fit for this role
…would be somebody who has worked in industry as a Coating Engineer or a Coating Inspector, with focus on defining, applying and developing coating technology and is ready to make a career development in a job and environment where a personal growth is valued and opportunities for personal development are various.
Our organization is in a growing phase and we want to reward proven achievers with various career possibilities.
- Approval, implementation and improvement of painting technology within global multidisciplinary team
- Defining machines and tools for painting technology startup and acquiring necessary knowledge for painting startup in production
- Training production staff on correct usage of tools and machines for painting technology/process in production environment
- Developing necessary documentation and training for production staff (working instructions, parameters sheets, presentational trainings, etc.)
- Process problem solving in production and method training for Manufacturing Engineering department
- Capacity defining and tracking within dedicated production areas for painting and layout maintenance and management within the areas for painting
- 5S support to production and production staff training for LEAN methods
- Analyze data from production, quality or own sources in order to define proper actions
- Planning, ordering and maintaining together with Tool Specialist optimal quantity of tools and machine parts necessary for machining production area functioning
- College or University degree in technical field
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally within the production environment
- At least 3 years of experience in anticorrosion technology application
- Great plus but not mandatory: DIN-Certified coating Inspector, FROSIO certified coating inspector, NACE certified coating inspector or similar which refers to Norwegian Standard NS 476 with several years of active application of this certificate and reporting
- Excellent PC skills
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Excellent coaching and communication skills
- Extraordinary negotiation and communication skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with individuals with diverse backgrounds, culture and styles
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens d.o.o. Beograd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time