If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
An ideal fit for this role
…would be somebody who has worked in the manufacturing industry as corporate process or industrial engineer and is ready to make a career development in a job and environment where personal growth is valued and opportunities for personal development are various.
Our organization is in a growing phase and we want to reward proven achievers with various career possibilities.
Your new role – challenging and future oriented
- Implements lean methodology in dedicated production area (VSM, SMED, 5S…)
- Reviewing technical documentation and providing feedback to Design Engineering department
- Defining machines and tools for process startup and acquiring necessary knowledge for process startup in production
- Training production staff on how to correctly use the tools and machines after machine and tools have been implemented in production environment
- Developing necessary documentation and training for production staff (working instructions, parameters sheets, presentational trainings…)
- Process problem solving in production and method training for Manufacturing Engineering department
- 5S support to production within dedicated area
- Analyzing data from production, quality or own sources in order to define proper actions
- Responsible for release of all machines in machining production area
- Constantly monitoring of production staff and machine performance and retraining according to training plan.
- Balancing production line in cooperation with production team lead
- Supporting other Manufacturing engineering members and other plant departments and functions if needed
- University degree with engineering background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in process/manufacturing environment, preferably in automotive industry
- Experience with methods such as 5 why, Kaepner Tregoe, Ishikawa, etc.
- Knowledge of value stream mapping method
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Understanding of material flow and people/machine utilization for capacity optimization
- Computer literacy (able to use advanced functions of MS Office: generate pivot tables and charts, perform data analytics from production data)
- Proficiency in English
- Great coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Result and quality-oriented person with strong customer focus
We do thank you for your application and interest.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens d.o.o. Beograd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time