Make an impact, from day one.
Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s
most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging
from strategy through to implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
As a Senior Strategy Consultant within SMC, your role will be to develop business strategies and solutions for global and societal challenges in the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization in the 21st century. The scope of the activities reach from traditional M&A projects through to strategic planning.
This role is based out of our Manchester HQ, which offers a fantastic base to develop and maintain customer relationships across our internal and external partners.
A career a SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- We are looking for someone who thinks differently and can drive strategy and business development
- across our key markets.
- You will be customer obsessed and thrive under challenging environments.
- In this role, you will work on complex and international projects with the highest relevance for
- strategy development and implementation as well as corporate development
- You will create market, competition and financial analyses as a basis for strategic
- recommendations and decisions of company management
- Develop business strategies and plans in close collaboration with our clients
- Prepare presentations for top management and conduct expert interviews and facilitate
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds.
· You will have experience in developing innovation strategies within the energy and electronics sector, with a specialized focus on robotics, energy management systems and devices and additive manufacturing
· Facilitating business development by preparing project proposals and organising client workshops in different industries, including automotive, energy and equipment, healthcare, industry park and mobility
· Portfolio identification within digital industries and experience in customer co-creation workshop preparation and facilitation for internal and external partners
- Practical experience gained from internships in a strategy consultancy, a renowned industrial company or a start-up
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as a strong entrepreneurial mindset is a must! In this role, communication is key across multiple levels – internally and externally.
- English Language is essential, whilst German and Mandarin is a plus!
- High level of social competence and team spirit, with ideally international exposure
- You will have a university degree (master's, diploma, doctorate), preferably in economics, engineering or natural sciences, IT or equivalent
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit extraordinary minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our
business, therefore, we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
www.siemens.de/smc – if you'd like more information about jobs and your career opportunities at Siemens Management Consulting.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time