Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Product Global Product Marketing Manager (m/w/d) for SOMATOM Edge Plus and SOMATOM Drive to take over the responsibility of the Global Marketing Management for our SOMATOM Edge Plus and SOMATOM Drive Computed Tomography scanners.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Within your function as a Global Product Marketing Manager you plan, develop and execute the marketing strategy of these products including the necessary communication, product differentiation and positioning, as well as product branding to ensure business success
- You are responsible for product and software version launches internally and externally and you support in press activities and in customer presentations
- You have an active role in the complete Product-Lifecycle-Management
- You identify new product ideas based on the latest trends and you interface with inbound product management and other functions and operations within the organization
- You observe closely market developments and trends
- You are working in national and international product teams and own the responsibility for a continuous improvement of the marketing strategy as well as the planning and preparation of outstanding marketing material
- You represent Siemens Healthineers at important and relevant local and international congresses
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed Tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in the area of marketing, engineering, human medicine, health service or a comparable discipline
- You have long-term experience in the area of healthcare marketing
- You are convincing with your technical know-how and your clinical knowledge about Computed Tomography
- Professional presentation skills, including media preparation (PPT, video, etc.) as well as strong communication skills are part of your profile
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English (verbal and in writing), to communicate with your international colleagues without any problems. German would be considered a plus
- Your willingness to travel is given because you spend part of your working time at international congresses or customer sites (30%)
- You are results oriented, team-minded and you have strong analytical skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time