Siemens Industry is looking for a candidate interested in expanding their career and preparing themselves for the digital age. The Associate Project Manager is an entry level project management position where you will learn the skills necessary to grow in the Fire and Security Industry.
· The Associate Project Manager will project manages medium and small projects to ensure customer satisfaction
· The position reports directly to the Branch Operations Manager
· Work with the team to plan, schedule, and execute your projects adequately to comply with customer program milestones and deadlines.
· Identify and manage risks in your projects and escalate risks to management wherever a risk is likely to negatively impact a key project milestone or budget.
· Manage the KPIs in your project portfolio including Forecasted Costs, Planned Costs, Actual Costs, Cost Variances, Schedule Variance, Cost-to-Complete, Cash-Flow, Billing, and Revenue.
· Manage the contractual components of your project portfolio including Scope, Schedule, Change Orders, and Risk and Opportunity.
· Manage stakeholder expectations, and proactively communicate between all stakeholders to ensure all parties are aligned and all issues and conflicts are resolved.
· Document all key meetings, important decisions, changes in scope, and dependencies on other trades which impacts Siemens progress.
· Create Monthly Status Reporting and Management Level Reporting for projects in your portfolio.
· Coordinate procurement and logistics of materials and labor for timely delivery in line with project execution.
· Manage responsibilities related to safety requirements and quality assurance for projects in your portfolio.
· Ensures full-time attendance between project site(s) and project work in office.
- Manages project schedules
- Ensures project financial stability
- Works with engineering to provide quality deliverables
- Schedules on site technicians to program and commission systems
- Meets with customers and end users to develop relationships and ensure project execution meets contractual obligations
- Forecasts labor and material to meet project schedules
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates Degree
- Three to five years of technical background in Fire and Security
- Three to five years of construction background
- At least five years of work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft based applications
- Travel up to 10%
· Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
· Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.