Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Product Engineer – Principal – MG - SISW - 201150
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR
Job Category: Technical Marketing
The Tessent product family seeks a highly motivated, creative and energetic individual as Technical Marketing Engineer. Tessent is the market and technology leader of automated tools to insert design-for-test (DFT) structures, automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), and diagnosis & yield analysis based on silicon failures in IC designs. This position presents a great opportunity to stay involved technically while getting exposure to sales and marketing at the same time. On-the-job travel will be necessary.
- · Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- · Understand IC design flows and specifically common DFT practices within them.
- · Create and deliver technical presentations, white papers, application notes, and product training.
- · Work through complex technical issues and independently create solutions and new methodologies.
- · Assist customers and application engineers in implementing Tessent tools in complex designs
- · Explain complex principles in simple terms to broad audiences.
- · Use your interpersonal communication skills to work with development engineers within Mentor Tessent product family, customers, and Mentor regional application engineers.
- · A minimum of BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
- · at least five years of experience in DFT and IC design flows
- · Experience with various EDA tools used for IC design a plus
- · Experience in DFT (Design-For-Test) tools and hierarhical methodologies for large circuits and ATPG
- · Excellent organization and communication skills, written and verbal
- · Strong problem solving skills
- · Experience in some of these areas: ATPG, memory BIST, scan based diagnosis, hierarchical DFT logic insertion, tilebased designs
- · Experience with TestKompress a plus
- · Familiarity with UNIX/LINUX environments
- · Experience with DFT tools and public speaking experience is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.