About Enlighted Inc
As a startup in Sunnyvale, in the heart of Silicon Valley,and recently acquired by Siemens, we are primed for explosive growth by redefining Smart Buildings. Enlighted is a trailblazer bringing commercial buildings into the IoT — and we’re looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation. We’re not just a sensor company, but a data and connectivity company with the big mission of helping our customers meet their sustainability challenges while saving both money and time. Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 85% at a large — and growing — number of Fortune 500 companies. But that’s only the beginning. Our IoT platform for smart buildings with our game-changing sensor technology which collects data in real-time, Enlighted is building exciting use cases for our clients.
If you are interested in helping solve the global energy crisis in an entrepreneurial and problem-solving environment, Enlighted is the best career move you can make. As Executive Vice President of Sales you will build and scale a team of high-performing enterprise Account Executives, targeting Fortune 500 customers. You will also formulate and execute the sales strategy for our innovative, cloud-based, market-leading IoT platform. We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, results-oriented leader with experience selling enterprise SaaS products, who will drive excellence in execution while building a strategic sales foundation for future growth. You'll be able to demonstrate and build on the global network of Siemens corporate account managers who have access to the world's leading companies. You'll continue to operate in an agile, startup fashion, while building on the financial strength and reputation of Siemens. From digitalization to automation, Siemens is changing the cities we live in and places we work around the global – and we are part of it.
About the Role
- You will build and lead a team of regional field sales representatives, channel partners, key account executives and international sales team to maximize sales revenue, attain corporate objectives and exceed sales goals
- You will set and execute a bold customer acquisition and expansion sales strategy to improve customer lifetime value, resulting in growing ARR
- You will forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- You provide mentoring, advice, and motivation to help your team meet and exceed their objectives
- You will train and coach sales representatives to structure deals and drive complex enterprise deal transactions
- You will lead the overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management; discover and implement best practices to drive a structured sales methodology and approach
- You will establish a high-retention customer lifecycle through strategic account management, collaboration with the Customer Success team, resulting in robust client relationships and a growing customer base
- You will partner with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Marketing, and Customer Success to share front-line feedback and collaborate to ensure timely and appropriate marketplace offerings
- You will work closely with Marketing on go-to market strategies and see them through to successful completion
- You will stay on top of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to the team
- You are experienced in software and/or cloud based enterprise applications. Comfortable selling to senior executives at Fortune 500 companies, including a diverse ecosystem of key stakeholders including IT and Line-of-Business executives
- You have 3+ years demonstrated success leading and running an Enterprise Sales team and exceeding team quotas
- You have 8+ years of experience exceeding quotas as an individual contributor in Enterprise Sales
- You have strong sales, recruiting, leadership, planning, project management and prioritization skills
- You have experienced bringing innovative and market defining products to market with demonstrated ability to grow revenue from $10M to $100M in ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue)
- You have a robust track record building satisfied, loyal and reference-able customers with relationships across diverse partners within each account
- You have proven your ability to adapt and lead in a high-growth, fast changing environment as well as in the established corporate structure of a larger company
- You are able to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast and analyze and report on relevant metrics using Salesforce and related tools
- You have robust interpersonal and reciprocal skills that consistently foster positive working relationships across organizations and partnerships- internal and external, within the sales team and beyond
- You are able to maintain a high level of efficiency, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment, with up to 50% of your time spent traveling
- Bonus points if you have experience in Real Estate Tech, IoT, mobile solutions, or other related spaces
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading hardware and software application centered on improving the customer’s business
- a highly dynamic, motivated team in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- Competitive compensation
- Frequent happy breakfasts and lunches and lots of snacks
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and cultivate every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together – creating an open speak up culture is key for our success,
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.