Maintenance / Field Service Engineers
We are currently seeking a Maintenance / Field Service Engineer for SIEMENS Medium Voltage (MV) Large Drives Applications, namely Medium Voltage Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) equipped and installed in Cement factories, Petro-Chemical sites, Oil & Gas plants and other plants where MV SIEMENS VFDs are installed.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide service solutions that meet or exceed the expectations of our customers in order to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention. In this way we will ensure that the profit, quality and growth expectations of the business are met and exceeded. A clear focus for this role is ensuring client satisfaction and retention whilst maximizing our profitability and revenue.
- Be responsible for servicing, maintaining, commissioning, installing and providing technical support for the range of SIEMENS Medium Voltage VFDs products
- Able to provide a consistent approach whilst working under own initiative, with minimal supervision and provide our customers with the highest levels of service possible.
- Build rapport with colleagues and customers to improve results
- Understand the needs of our customers and markets, speak the customer's language developing credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Continuously seek to add value to the services provided and achieve first time fixes, leading to reduced breakdown times, lower costs to customer, reduction in invoice queries, thus gaining customer satisfaction and retention whilst helping to achieve market leadership.
- Have a commercial awareness and an ability to recognize and pursue new opportunities for sales, contracts, retrofits.
- Ensure that the quality of service provided for each customer meets or exceeds their expectations.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Possess strong theory knowledge of power electronics and its applications, IGBT& Thyristors electronic components, Power transformers & Switch Gears
- Electrical Engineering, specialty in Power Electronics Applications would be an advantage
- At least 7 years of experience
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate relevant experience in a similar or appropriate role along with experience in fault finding, commissioning and maintenance of the SIEMENS Medium Voltage (MV) Large Drives Applications, namely Medium Voltage Variable Frequency Drives Machine of products.
- Previous experience of Siemens MV Industrial Applications and Variable Frequency Drives’ equipment is essential.
- Knowledge of SINAMICS GH 180 & GM 150 is an advantage
- Ability to travel to the Middle East regions
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time