Mentor, a Siemens Business, is looking for a highly motivated software engineer to join our RET team in the Calibre business unit in Moscow!
As a software engineer you will be responsible for developing, debugging and supporting core RET modeling function. You will be teaming up with a group of senior software engineers contributing to final production- level quality of new components and algorithms support existing components.
Your focus will be on supporting the development of physical modeling used in OPC tools for semiconductor manufacturing.
Education and experience
- BS or MS in computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or Mathematics or equivalent.
- Excellent programming skills in C and C++ on UNIX and or LINUX platforms.
- Strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and analysis skills.
Interpersonal & Personal traits sort
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to lead the project development, previous experience working on critical projects.
- Fast learner.
- Problem solving skills.
We will find these advantageous:
Experience with Machine Learning framework (Py Torch, Tensorflow).
Experience with MATLAB/R/Python or equivalent.
Knowledge of optimization of calibration of models (not necessarily for problems related to RET/OPC).
Knowledge of basic optimization procedures, experience in modeling of some relevant physical
processes and experience in the EDA – would be preferred.
The position is bases in Moscow, Russia.
We are an equal
opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of
age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy
and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Dev. Services Ltd., Moscow Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time