Sr. SAP MM/PP Configuration Analyst
The Siemens Digital Industry Software business unit is a fast-growing unit within Siemens undergoing a wholesale IT transformation. As such, we are seeking highly motivated and energetic SAP talent to help in the rollout of a new S/4HANA environment as the centerpiece of a transformed IT environment. Specifically, we are looking for deep SAP configuration expertise in the MM/PP modules combined with a good understanding of SD to help us more fully buildout our hardware business as we deliver more integrated software/hardware offerings in the marketplace. This position will be integral in fulfilling those requirements for our business.
- Convert business requirements into working SAP configuration and code to meet the demanding needs of a fast-growing and dynamic business in challenging software/hardware business.
- Work with business sponsors and representatives to design, implement solutions using SAP standard functionality.
- Share knowledge and collaborate both within the team to ensure that effect support mechanisms are in place for long-term sustainability for effective operational support to maximize customer experience.
- Able to manage small to medium projects with little to no supervision.
- Organize on an ad-hoc basis and with diverse project teams, the necessary business and IT team members to implement project deliverables and drive projects to implementation.
- Experience and research all SAP information sources to guide solutions and solve advanced incidents.
- Cognizant of emerging SAP and Enterprise App technologies to select the fits for Siemens DISW and implement in practical fashion and in alignment with existing ecosystem.
- Ability to lead and facilitate Root Cause Analyses (or equivalent) to fold continual learning and improvement back into the organization.
- Candidate must possess good presentation and communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Candidate must possess a base understanding of ABAP code and should be knowledgeable of how to influence system behavior via user exits and BADI’s.
- Candidate must possess critical thinking and be able to prepare materials to help drive business approval in decision making in order to strike appropriate balance between business ROI and IT complexity.
Deep SAP Configuration and Process Expertise are needed in the following areas:
Material Master Data
Bills of Materials
Sales and Distribution
Production Planning Configuration Expertise
Advanced Returns Management
Cross Company Code Stock Transport Orders/Replenishment Deliveries
Serial number management
Material planning (MRP)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• 5+ years of SAP configuration expertise
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Product Suite
• Strong Project Management skills (Preferred)
• Strong communication and written skills
• Creative/critical thinking skills
• Skilled at working with all levels of personnel and management on a global basis
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.