Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
SIEMENS (Smart Infrastructure) is seeking a confident and self-motivated sales professional to help manage and grow our Fire & Life Safety Service business within the New Orleans & Baton Rouge area in vertical markets such as Healthcare, K-12, Universities and Municipalities. Using your Siemens trained expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our service offerings to existing and new end-user customers. . You will focus on winning sales in the new construction market or direct end-user service market.
- No cap commission structure allows you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Bring to bear the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in fast-growing your customer base
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and all of which start from Day One of employment
A quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program is part of the benefits. This is a structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management with a strategic growth plan.
- Sell to the C-Suite of targeted companies.
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the market.
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS capabilities and find opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services.
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities.
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently.
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes.
- • Bachelor’s Degree desired, although candidates will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma is a minimum requirement.
- • 1-5 years’ experience in end user sales, business development within similar industries or vertical preferred, however, we will also consider talented professionals with B2B sales, technical and/or financial related sales experience
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- • Must be willing and available to travel 10% overnight for training and business development (25% travel in year one)
- • Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements.
- In addition, the selected candidate must be a self-starter, be able to maintain an active and busy work schedule supporting new and existing customers, be a skillful presenter / communicator, have great organizational and computer skills and be able to work within a team selling environment.
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be taking initiative with you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.