• Lead and develop a highly motivated team to facilitate development of world class products with highest quality
• Responsible for recruitment management, competency management and performance management of the team.
• Elicit and collect stakeholder requests
• Create Market Requirement Specifications (e.g. clinical use cases)
• Analyze and prioritize Market Requirements
• Derive, prioritize and communicate Software Requirements
• Create Software Requirement Specifications (e.g. user-stories)
• Clarify development team's questions and resolve conflict regarding features and requirements
• Analyze and decide complaints / defects.
• Achieve commitments with and motivate development teams, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
• Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve/ accept or reject results based on DONEness criteria
• Support effort estimations of development teams
• Analyze change request entries and prioritize with other product backlog items
• Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
• Deliver input for project planning & execution.
• Support roll-out of the system, presentation, workshops, training for sales and engineering
Internal Interactions: Product Line Manager, Product Manager, Project Lead, Quality Manager, Risk Manager, Customer Services Sales and Marketing, Development Team (e. g. Scrum Master, System Analyst, Architects, Developers, Testers, etc.), Usability Engineer, Technical Writers, etc.
External Interactions: Customer – Service , Supply Chain, CRM, Hospital Administrators, IT Administrators etc.
Qualification : BE / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent
Experience level: 8+ years in mainstream software development or Customer Service, with significant exposure in Healthcare Applications/Platforms and 2+ years as PO in Healthcare Application Domain preferred.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience on driving Customer Service applications in Healthcare.
• On-field experience of Sales and Customer Support in Healthcare domain would be preferred.
• Strong understanding of CS CRM, SLM and Operations workflow.
• Knowledge of Install Base Analysis and Decision Points would be added advantage.
• Basic knowledge of BIG Data technologies and Data Analytics would be added advantage.
• Healthcare Industry standards like DICOM, HL7, and IHE is preferred.
• Thorough experience in Requirements Engineering and feature definition activities.
• Good understanding of software systems categorized as Medical Device is preferred.
• Basic understanding of Legal regulations and standards applicable for medical devices, affecting safety aspects
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Mentor and lead small teams.
• Drive and motivation towards gaining business success in Healthcare IT products / devices
• Decision making skills and ability to balance customer expectations alongside engineering team capacity
• Excellent communication, global team interactions in an inter-cultural environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team context