Siemens Transformers SRL (http://www.siemens.it/transformers/), specialized in medium-power transformers, is looking for a Professional Controller for its factory in Trento. He/she will be responsible for accounting operations of the company and protection of assets through implementing financial controls. He/she will have to produce financial records periodically, controls systems of accounting records and makes accurate follow ups on work results in order to predict and analyze the closing results.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Follow-up of payments, FX management and Asset Management Controlling
- Financial support to the Project Manager team to define the condition of the clients offer (commenting T&Cs and review of offer calculations)
- Project controlling, cost controlling, and all activities related to commercial project management (Order entries in SAP, billing, overdue collection, overlook aspects of contract management)
- Actively participate in the monthly /quarterly / yearly closing process, in coordination with the Finance & Project Management teams and with others international transformers factories
- Analyze and prepare factory’s financial documents on a regular base (IFRS and Italian GAAP) for the assigned area and to support the Cost controller and the Chief Accountant
- Actively participation in process and tools improvements
- Close collaboration with the Sales BA and the Accounting team
What are we looking for?
Experience in the area of Accounting & Controlling (P&L, forecast to analyze and predict the, free-cash-flow and revenue recognition), in a manufactory environment is a plus;
Ability to use SAP (especially FI, CO, SD) and deep knowledge of Excel and Power Point;
Academic background focus on Business Administration or Economics. Management Engineering is also appreciated;
Proficiency, written and spoken, in English and in Italian; Spanish and /or French are a plus and any other language will be appreciated;
A great teammate, curious, enthusiastic and passionate about the job.
What can we further offer?
A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirit are rewarded;
An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
Have a look on Siemens Italia, please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Transformers S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time